sam.walker@spaldinggrammar.lincs.sch.uk This blog will work better if you send me stuff to include and ask me questions. This involvement helps me work out whether this project is worth the time! Give me some feedback!



Don't forget the Sister Blog: SGS Macro Blog @ http://sgsmacroblog.blogspot.com/!

Thursday 2 December 2010

Y13 Work for 2nd December

Sorry I'm not in today guys, the snow, you know. It is really important that you don't get behind! I know you know this but.... Anyhow, I've updated your kerboodle status so that you can access this year's materials on your own (if you have your passwords).

If not you will have to wait until I work out how!

The work today is identify the principles involved in wage determination from the point of view of the suppliers of labour (individual workers and unions) and from the employers (demand) perspective. Pages 86-90.

Then do question 2a. in full - remember that you will need definitions and three analytical paragraphs, and a diagram to score 15 marks. Next plan the essay for 2b - you will be writing on the netbooks and sendng me it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment